All levels of experience welcome – we offer great support for NQTs, or even the possibility of Phase / Subject Leadership & TLR for the right candidate.
KS1 or KS2 teachers welcome to apply.
About the role
Ash Hill can offer:
• The experience of working in a school with a distinctive educational philosophy
• Teaching without pointless paperwork, providing on the spot feedback to learners (no mountains of marking!) and a school committed to providing the best for its children
• A fast paced, innovative community that values lifelong learning
• Hardworking pupils who respond well to teachers that take the time to build relationships and understand them
• A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are committed to excellence in education
• High quality, individualised CPD opportunities
• A school with excellent family values and strong community links
• Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale, depending on experience
• The opportunity to develop and progress as a teacher or into leadership
• A welcoming, supportive, fun team working together in the best interests of our pupils
We are looking for someone who:
• Believes in the principles of Growth Mindset and personal development to support the success of every child
• Has a passion for high quality lifelong learning
• Understands the importance of crafting a learning culture underpinned by high expectations for all
• Is a reflective practitioner who always strives for continuous improvement and excellence
• Innovatively uses formative assessment strategies to impact learning
• Enjoys planning creatively to enhance engagement
• Values professionalism, has infectious enthusiasm and is resilient
Contract would be from 01 September 2021 to 21 July 2022
Ash Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils under its care. An Enhanced DBS check will be required prior to starting employment.
Visits are warmly welcomed. To request an application pack or to book a school visit, please contact Mrs J Suter on: Bursar@ashhillprimary.co.uk or 01494 523218.
Closing Date: 12 Noon – 28th April 2021
Interview date: During week commencing 03 May 2021
Applications will be considered on arrival.