All of our team here at Ash Hill Primary School contribute towards our vibrant community and help to enable the children to develop as lifelong learners. When recruiting for new members of staff, any current vacancies will be displayed here.
Excellent Caretaker required at Ash Hill Primary School
Do you have a good eye for detail? Are you proactive and willing to go the extra mile to support our school and our pupils? Would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be delighted to hear from you!
At Ash Hill Primary School we do everything for the benefit of our pupils. We expect high standards and take great pride in our school’s learning environment. We need a caretaker who shares this vision, wishes to be actively involved in our school community, and part of our long-term journey of improvement.
We need a caretaker who:
- Is professional with good communication skills
- Can use their initiative to support our school to run effectively, efficiently and safely
- Is willing to develop within the role and continually improve
- Is practical and willing to carry out repairs and maintenance
- Is willing to provide service within the core hours, and emergency callout situations.
Ash Hill can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive team
- Training to develop your capacity within the role
- A community with excellent family values and strong community links
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Endless possibilities!
Visits are warmly welcomed. To request an application pack or to book a school visit, please contact Mrs J Suter, our school business manager, on: email@example.com or 01494 523218.
Ash Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils under its care. An Enhanced DBS check will be required prior to starting employment.
Closing date: midday Friday 8th June - please note applications will be considered upon arrival.
Salary - Range 2 £18703 - £21008 (Permanent Contract)
Hours – Split shift typically 06.30 -13.30 (13.00 one day per week) inclusive of a half hour lunch break and 17.00 - 18.00.
However we can be flexible about hours and working patterns for the right candidate.
52 weeks pa with 22 days holiday
Headteacher: Mrs V Manning